Presentation Deadline: Monday, February 25th
- Please email your presentation and handouts to me in the PowerPoint format.
- HCCA requires a PowerPoint presentation (or similar format) with the exception of a panel discussion. HCCA encourages supplemental handout material for your presentation in addition to the PowerPoint
- No PowerPoint template is required.
- PowerPoint presentations must be set up as 16:9 (aspect ratio of the screen). If you're unsure, please review the following tutorial on how to adjust your presentation screen size.
- Presentations and any additional handout material will be made available (in PDF format) prior to the conference via the website and mobile app. The handouts are promoted to attendees but will be publicly accessible.
- There will be no special handling of handouts including handout passwords or signed agreements related to the handouts of any kind. The process and distribution of handouts will be consistent for all speakers
- HCCA will distribute PowerPoint presentation handouts two and three slides per page. Please do not place a large amount of information on one slide, because it will be very difficult to read.
- Be sure your presentation and handouts are free of promotional material (including, but not limited to price and product listings, surveys, and vehicles for collecting participant information). No selling or commercial promotions allowed.
- Number all PowerPoint slides and handout pages on the lower right hand corner.
- Presentations will be pre-loaded onto a laptop provided by HCCA onsite at the conference.
- HCCA strongly recommends that PowerPoint presentations contain no more than 30 slides per hour.
- Please be certain your handouts follow your presentation and clearly represent its content.
Registration: As a speaker you will be automatically registered for the event. Please do not submit separate registration. You are welcome to attend all conference sessions and functions complimentary.
Hotel Reservations: You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations. HCCA suggests making them early to ensure a room at the group rate. For hotel information, click here
Flights: You are responsible for booking your own transportation to and from the event. If eligible for reimbursement, flights must be booked at least 21 days in advance
Speaker Reimbursement Policy: Please review the speaker reimbursement policy.
Speaker Form: All speakers must complete a speaker form. Click Here to complete form (HCCA Login is required)
Bio: All speakers must have a bio in their HCCA profile. Under “My Account”, click “Update My Information”
Headshot: Speakers are encouraged to include a headshot in their profile as well. Upload photo in “My Account”, under “Update My Information”
Any changes to speaker’s name, title, organization and headshot, update HCCA Account and contact Catherine Stollenwerk to update the Conference Brochure (firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-405-7908)
Thank you for participating in the conference and sharing your expertise.