New at the conference this year, an inspiring way to gain and share knowledge
What is a Braindate?
You come to the conference to meet great people and learn about new things. But how do you spark those meaningful conversations? It all starts with a Braindate. Braindates remove the barriers to networking and help you get to the meaningful conversations right away. This connection experience is about sharing knowledge. Braindates are one-on-one or group conversations that you book with other participants at the conference.
Ready to explore? It’s simple:
- Log in to Braindate to create your profile: either on the web or on your device in the HCCA Mobile App.
- Explore the topic market, where all participants (including you!) post topics of interest and knowledge you want to exchange with other attendees.
- Pick something you want to learn or create your own topic.
- Book your braindates.
- At the Institute, you’ll meet your braindates in person at the Braindate Lounge. Our learning concierges will be ready to greet you!
So are we! Get started online, or open HCCA Mobile on your device.
Still unsure of the process? No worries! We have tutorial video so you know just what to do!
Click here to see tutorial
Want to see the connection journey?
Click here to check it out
| Tips for writing Braindate invitations:
- In your message, explain why you are excited to learn about the topic.
- Mention some of the insights that you might have to offer.
- Ask the person what you can do to prepare for the braindate.
We’re here to help you: Email us.