Please take a moment to review the agenda and select the sessions you plan to attend. Your choices are not binding, but they aid us in assigning appropriate session room sizes. If you have already selected your sessions, you may disregard this email.
Please note that you may select only one concurrent session per time slot.
Advanced Discussion Groups will not require pre-registration. Instead, they will be filled on a first‑come, first‑served basis. Attendance at these sessions will be limited to the first 50 attendees, so arrive early to secure your spot. You will NOT be able to select these sessions ahead of time.
How to Add or Updating Session Choices
- Login to your HCCA account here. (If you don’t remember your login, you can request your information be emailed to you by clicking on Forgot Login).
- Click on my account.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom. Click View Registration for the 2018 Compliance & Ethics Institute.
- Check the sessions you’d like to attend.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Continue.
- View your Added Functions and if everything looks correct, click Update Registration.
You may also email your selected sessions to HCCA.