Kristy Grant-Hart on Effective Communication [Podcast]
Taped live in SCCE’s Minneapolis office, host Kortney Nordrum and guest Kristy Grant-Hart discuss Effective Communication, including:
- Why communication counts;
- How “mirroring” shows you pay attention to others;
- Why communication without context means nothing;
- The ethicality of using fear to persuade;
- Psychological reasons to make your boss say no to you; and
- Curried cow brains.
Listen to the full Podcast.
Kristy Grant-Hart is the Managing Director of Spark Compliance Consulting (www.sparkcompliance.com), headquartered in London, England. You can reach Kristy at KristyGH@SparkCompliance.com. Her book, “How to be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer: Learn the Secrets of Influence, Motivation and Persuasion to Become an In-Demand Business Asset ” is available here: http://amzn.to/1nPcURP
Find Kristy on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristygranthart
Follow Kristy on Twitter: @KristyGrantHart